Trademarks and copyrights
This website is copyright of the 5th New Forest North (Testwood) Scout Group 2010-2017.
These websites contains logos for the Scout Association, the Beaver Scout section, the Cub Scout section, the Scout section, the Explorer Scout section and the Scout Network section and are all subject to trademark and are the copyright of The Scout Association. This website has permission to use these trademarks and copyrights. To use these trademarks, permission must be obtained from The Scout Association, details for which can be found here.
The pictures on this website are property of The Scout Association and must not be copied without their permission.
This website also uses:
- The Facebook ‘f’ logo, which is copyright of Facebook and is used with permission.
- The logo for Ferny Crofts Scout Activity Centre and Hampshire Scouting are copyright of Hampshire Scouts and is used with permission.
- The World Scouts logo, which is copyright of the World Organisation of the Scout Movement and is used with permission as part of the Scout Association.
- The Think U Know and Click CEOP trademarks belong to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), part of the National Crime Agency and are used with permission.
- The ChildLine logo is copyright of the NSPCC and is used with permission.
- The Gift Aid logo was created by The Giving Campaign and is used in line with guidelines.
By using the logos of these organisations, we are in no way affiliating ourselves with these organisations nor do they endorse the work that we do.
Find out what copyright and trademarks are, and about the Scout Association’s trademarks here.
Who this website is for and the views expressed
This website is here for the benefit of the group’s members, parents and for the youths in the older sections themselves. It is also of benefit to those who are interested in the group and who may wish to join. The views expressed on this site may not by the same as The Scout Association.
Firstly, what is a Cookie? It’s a small file (not a programme) that says you visited the site. Some are essential to the running of the website and some help us to improve the website. In general they will make your experience viewing this site better.
Most people are happy with this and the use of these cookies is not uncommon. By using this site and dismissing the warning at the top of the page, we’ll presume you’re OK with cookies. However, if you’re not (and it is your right) then you can opt out of all Google Analytics cookies here.
This site contains lots of links to other websites. We cannot control what is on these sites in any way and we’re not responsible for what is on them. If there is any content which affects you then report the content to the website owner.
If a link is broken or seems to lead to an odd place, then let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the emails on this website redirect to a single inbox, controlled by our Web Editor, with messages being redirected to the correct people from there. All personal details contained in any correspondence will only ever be used for their intended purpose. We will never pass your details onto another party outside of scouting. If you would prefer to contact the leaders directly, let us know and something can be arranged.