Our first maintenance Day!
Recently, some of our more willing leaders, parents and other volunteers got stuck into improving our hut. We laid the foundations for our future efforts:
- All our historic flags from the groups 50 year history were re-framed and hung in our hall. A fitting tribute to the many people who have experienced the joys of Scouting.
- We gave our ageing kitchen a deep clean, thanks to the efforts of Mrs F and Mrs P.
- The broken interior ceiling tiles were replaced.
- We cleared around 40% of our roof of moss, relieving it of a massively heavy weight.
- We also had some advisers in to investigate how we proceed with our plans to improve the hall.